Toronto Pearson’s Annual Report, The Better We Move, was released last week at the GTAA Annual Public Meeting.
Highlights from the GTAA’s annual report include:
- 47.1 million passengers travelled through Toronto Pearson in 2017
- Toronto Pearson has 63 air carriers providing flights to 184 international cities
- Cargo tonnage increased by 14.1 percent from 472,300 metric tonnes in 2016 to 538,900 metric tonnes in 2017
- The GTAA recorded total revenues of $1.4 billion in 2017
- The GTAA’s total debt per enplaned passenger has declined from $393 in 2013 to $268 in 2017
The GTAA’s 2017 financial results are discussed in more detail in the GTAA’s Consolidated Financial Statements for the years ended December 31, 2017 and 2016 and Management’s Discussion and Analysis for the year ended December 31, 2017. These documents are available here, and on the Canadian Securities Administrators’ website at www.sedar.com.