As a follow up to the concerns I have received on speeding, the City Budget was approved yesterday and an additional $1.6 m was invested for the implementation of 40 km neighbourhood area speed limits, 30 km School Zones within neighbourhoods, and school area community safety zones within all neighbourhoods citywide. With the increased funding and resources being invested into this program, it means all neighbourhoods will be completed together in one year (2020).
- Emerald Ash Borer Tree Removal – Ward 3
- Region of Peel – Residential Rat Control Program
- Rathburn Road and Ponytrail Drive Integrated Road Project – Virtual P.I.C. January 22 to February 5, 2021
- Hyacinthe Blvd. at Cawthra Rd. – Temporary Road Closure
- Burnhamthorpe Water Project – Road Alert and Resident Notice