Do you remember the 1979 train derailment? November 10, 2019 marks the 40th anniversary of the largest peacetime evacuation in Northern America at that time and has been dubbed by many as The Mississauga Miracle. The City of Mississauga is commemorating the 40th anniversary with Mississauga Miracle: The Story of the 1979 Derailment – two exhibitions created in partnership with Heritage Mississauga and the Museums of Mississauga that will be on display at the Bradley Museum and The Grange running this fall until November 17, 2019.
- Bus Stop Closures – Tomken Rd. at Flagship
- Watermain Replacement and Improvement – Bough Beeches Blvd and Chalkdene Grove
- Burnhamthorpe Community Centre Redesign Public Information Session – Starting October 1, 2020
- Traffic Calming Online Public Engagement – Flagship Drive
- Traffic Calming Online Public Engagement – Bough Beeches Blvd.