The City of Mississauga has released its proposed 2019 Development Charges (DC) Background Study for the 60-day statutory public comment period. The background study, prepared by Hemson Consulting Ltd, is a comprehensive report that includes input received from the public and development stakeholders and presents the proposed 2019 Development Charge rates to be included in the proposed 2019 Development Charges By-law. The proposed 2019 Development Charges By-law will be available for public comment on April 18, 2019.
- Bus Stop Closures – Tomken Rd. at Flagship
- Watermain Replacement and Improvement – Bough Beeches Blvd and Chalkdene Grove
- Burnhamthorpe Community Centre Redesign Public Information Session – Starting October 1, 2020
- Traffic Calming Online Public Engagement – Flagship Drive
- Traffic Calming Online Public Engagement – Bough Beeches Blvd.