The City of Mississauga has released its proposed 2019 Development Charges (DC) Background Study for the 60-day statutory public comment period. The background study, prepared by Hemson Consulting Ltd, is a comprehensive report that includes input received from the public and development stakeholders and presents the proposed 2019 Development Charge rates to be included in the proposed 2019 Development Charges By-law. The proposed 2019 Development Charges By-law will be available for public comment on April 18, 2019.
- Toronto Pearson Airside Maintenance & Trials
- Update on who can get the vaccine and how to register in Peel
- City of Mississauga to Hold COVID-19 Tele Town Hall March 11, 2021
- Call for Nominations: COVID Heroes Program
- Calling all Green Thumbs! Help Mississauga Bloom by Donating Seeds to the Seed Library