Metrolinx will be holding a Virtual Open House from June 15 – July 3 to share information about Hurontario LRT. It has been shifted to a virtual format to protect staff and the public during the COVID-19 pandemic. It can be accessed at www.metrolinxengage.com/hulrt. Members of the public will be able to ask questions that the project team will answer.
- Bus Stop Closures – Tomken Rd. at Flagship
- Watermain Replacement and Improvement – Bough Beeches Blvd and Chalkdene Grove
- Burnhamthorpe Community Centre Redesign Public Information Session – Starting October 1, 2020
- Traffic Calming Online Public Engagement – Flagship Drive
- Traffic Calming Online Public Engagement – Bough Beeches Blvd.