The City of Mississauga will hold a Tele Town Hall session on Friday, March 20 at 6:45 p.m. to address concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and inform the public about what the City is doing to protect their health and safety.
Residents are invited to participate and ask questions they may have about COVID-19 to a group of panelists from the City of Mississauga, Peel Region Public Health and Trillium Health Partners. City Councillors and senior staff will also be available to answer questions.
Main panelists will include:
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie, City of Mississauga
- Janice Baker, City Manager and Chief Administrative Officer, City of Mississauga
- Tim Beckett, Fire Chief and Director of Emergency Management, City of Mississauga
- Nancy Polsinelli, Interim Chief Administrative Officer, Region of Peel
- Lawrence Loh, Medical Officer of Health, Peel Region Public Health and;
- A representative from Trillium Health Partners
A random selection of residents will receive a telephone call in advance, with an invitation to participate in the Tele Town Hall session. Anyone who receives a call and does not wish to participate can simply hang up.
Residents can also dial 1-877-229-8493 ID 115911 on the day of the session to participate.
In addition, the session will be available to listen-in live online at mississauga.ca/livestreamevent.
What: Tele Town Hall to address concerns about COVID-19
When: Friday, March 20, 2020 – 6:45 to 7:45 p.m.
How to participate: Dial in: 1-877-229-8493 ID: 115911 Listen Live: mississauga.ca/livestreamevent
For health information, please visit peelregion.ca/coronavirus