Members of General Committee supported a recommendation for City staff to look at a shared program of how bikes, e-bikes or e-scooters could be used for travel in Mississauga. The City will look at available options and models including publicly owned and operated, privately owned and operated as well as mixed publicly and privately owned and operated.
- Bus Stop Closures – Tomken Rd. at Flagship
- Watermain Replacement and Improvement – Bough Beeches Blvd and Chalkdene Grove
- Burnhamthorpe Community Centre Redesign Public Information Session – Starting October 1, 2020
- Traffic Calming Online Public Engagement – Flagship Drive
- Traffic Calming Online Public Engagement – Bough Beeches Blvd.