Members of General Committee supported a recommendation for City staff to look at a shared program of how bikes, e-bikes or e-scooters could be used for travel in Mississauga. The City will look at available options and models including publicly owned and operated, privately owned and operated as well as mixed publicly and privately owned and operated.
- Emerald Ash Borer Tree Removal – Ward 3
- Region of Peel – Residential Rat Control Program
- Rathburn Road and Ponytrail Drive Integrated Road Project – Virtual P.I.C. January 22 to February 5, 2021
- Hyacinthe Blvd. at Cawthra Rd. – Temporary Road Closure
- Burnhamthorpe Water Project – Road Alert and Resident Notice