Not Found

The requested URL index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Linux) Server at Port 80
1 311 Connects Residents to City Services and Programs | ward3

Who do you reach out to when a tree is down, you need a parking permit or you have a question about your property tax bill? The City of Mississauga has a 311 Citizen Contact Centre to provide you with customer service when you have any questions about programs or services in Mississauga.

For more information, visit