MiWay fares are changing effective May 1, 2019. Customers will see a small increase on all MiWay fares besides the cash fare. Children and youth fares were last increased in 2009. In addition, MiWay is continuing to encourage a transition to PRESTO as the main method of payment. Effective May 1, MiWay will no longer sell tickets at the City Centre Transit Terminal or through ticket agents. PRESTO Service Locations – where you can buy a PRESTO card or load funds – are now available across the Greater Toronto Area, including 29 Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Mississauga.
- Toronto Pearson Airside Maintenance & Trials
- Update on who can get the vaccine and how to register in Peel
- City of Mississauga to Hold COVID-19 Tele Town Hall March 11, 2021
- Call for Nominations: COVID Heroes Program
- Calling all Green Thumbs! Help Mississauga Bloom by Donating Seeds to the Seed Library