MiWay fares are changing effective May 1, 2019. Customers will see a small increase on all MiWay fares besides the cash fare. Children and youth fares were last increased in 2009. In addition, MiWay is continuing to encourage a transition to PRESTO as the main method of payment. Effective May 1, MiWay will no longer sell tickets at the City Centre Transit Terminal or through ticket agents. PRESTO Service Locations – where you can buy a PRESTO card or load funds – are now available across the Greater Toronto Area, including 29 Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Mississauga.
- Bus Stop Closures – Tomken Rd. at Flagship
- Watermain Replacement and Improvement – Bough Beeches Blvd and Chalkdene Grove
- Burnhamthorpe Community Centre Redesign Public Information Session – Starting October 1, 2020
- Traffic Calming Online Public Engagement – Flagship Drive
- Traffic Calming Online Public Engagement – Bough Beeches Blvd.