The City of Mississauga is seeking community input on its proposed Smart City Master Plan. The public is invited to attend five community and industry engagement events taking place in March and April as a follow up to the Smart City public consultation sessions held in 2018. A Smart City uses data and communication technologies to increase operational efficiency, improve government services and quality of life. A few examples are free public Wi-Fi, Advanced Traffic Management, online services, mobile apps and social media.
- Emerald Ash Borer Tree Removal – Ward 3
- Region of Peel – Residential Rat Control Program
- Rathburn Road and Ponytrail Drive Integrated Road Project – Virtual P.I.C. January 22 to February 5, 2021
- Hyacinthe Blvd. at Cawthra Rd. – Temporary Road Closure
- Burnhamthorpe Water Project – Road Alert and Resident Notice