Mississauga City Council passed a motion to request that the Federal Government develop a national strategy to reduce plastic pollution. This came after the 44th G7 Summit in Quebec, where five countries including Canada agreed to the Ocean Plastics Charter, which aims to keep single-use plastics like bottles, cups and bags from polluting the earth’s oceans.
- Emerald Ash Borer Tree Removal – Ward 3
- Region of Peel – Residential Rat Control Program
- Rathburn Road and Ponytrail Drive Integrated Road Project – Virtual P.I.C. January 22 to February 5, 2021
- Hyacinthe Blvd. at Cawthra Rd. – Temporary Road Closure
- Burnhamthorpe Water Project – Road Alert and Resident Notice