As part of Canada 150 celebrations, Mississauga Library System is excited to announce the launch of a new city-wide library program called One Book, One Mississauga. The program encourages residents to read a particular book, Requiem by Frances Itani, over the summer and participate in a variety of fall library programming that discusses the book in more details. Requiem is a popular contemporary Canadian adult fiction book that traces the lives of a Japanese-Canadian family during and after their internment in the 1940s. For more information, visit here.
- Toronto Pearson Airside Maintenance & Trials
- Update on who can get the vaccine and how to register in Peel
- City of Mississauga to Hold COVID-19 Tele Town Hall March 11, 2021
- Call for Nominations: COVID Heroes Program
- Calling all Green Thumbs! Help Mississauga Bloom by Donating Seeds to the Seed Library