There will be a new ‘Automatic Dialling-Announcing Device” (ADAD) Call feature added to the existing “Report an Illegal Sign” service that enables an individual or City staff to identify and report an illegal Sign through an online service. The phone number of the illegal sign is captured and verified as part of the process and then subsequently used to schedule the ADAD message to eh phone number displayed on the illegal sign. The first ADAD notices have gone out on Wednesday November 23rd with approximately 60 offences ready to be notified.
- Emerald Ash Borer Tree Removal – Ward 3
- Region of Peel – Residential Rat Control Program
- Rathburn Road and Ponytrail Drive Integrated Road Project – Virtual P.I.C. January 22 to February 5, 2021
- Hyacinthe Blvd. at Cawthra Rd. – Temporary Road Closure
- Burnhamthorpe Water Project – Road Alert and Resident Notice