This project update provides Regional Council with an update on the progress made to date on the converting bag-based collection locations to cart-based collection and the process for converting townhouses going forward. Throughout cart selection, delivery and launch of the new collection program, residents in townhouse complexes contacted the Region to request cart-based collection. To date 123 locations (9,829 units) have contacted the Region to be considered for cart-based collection. For more information visit click here.
- Virtual Meeting Invitation – Proposed Traffic Calming Bough Beeches Blvd. – November 11, 2020 @ 6:30 – 9:00 pm
- Halloween Safety Measures in Peel
- Pedestrian Master Plan – Awareness Survey
- Burnhamthorpe Community Centre Renovation
- 12-month pilot pest control subsidy program and study to be launched in the Region of Peel