Now that the weather is getting cooler, the number of waste receptacles in parks and trails are being relocated and reduced and waste routes have been adapted to ensure timely collection. Cans will be placed at access points to trails and Parks, ensuring that patrons pass a set of cans on their way in and out of each area and have easy access for disposal in waste receptacles.
- Emerald Ash Borer Tree Removal – Ward 3
- Region of Peel – Residential Rat Control Program
- Rathburn Road and Ponytrail Drive Integrated Road Project – Virtual P.I.C. January 22 to February 5, 2021
- Hyacinthe Blvd. at Cawthra Rd. – Temporary Road Closure
- Burnhamthorpe Water Project – Road Alert and Resident Notice