The City of Mississauga is pleased the Province of Ontario has taken an important step to protect consumers by introducing new rules for home inspections, door-to-door sales and payday loans. The motion also urged other municipalities to join Mississauga in calling on the Province to protect consumers. Since Mississauga passed the motion, more than 25 municipalities, from Thunder Bay to Toronto also passed similar resolutions. For more information click here.
- Emerald Ash Borer Tree Removal – Ward 3
- Region of Peel – Residential Rat Control Program
- Rathburn Road and Ponytrail Drive Integrated Road Project – Virtual P.I.C. January 22 to February 5, 2021
- Hyacinthe Blvd. at Cawthra Rd. – Temporary Road Closure
- Burnhamthorpe Water Project – Road Alert and Resident Notice