The City of Mississauga wants to encourage more residents to cycle, and to do this we need your input. Help us understand why you cycle or don’t cycle, and what would encourage you to start cycling or cycle more often. The survey should take approximately 5 minutes to complete and individual responses are confidential. The results will be used for the city’s cycling master plan update that will guide cycling projects and programs between 2017 and 2022. To take the survey click here.
- Toronto Pearson Airside Maintenance & Trials
- Update on who can get the vaccine and how to register in Peel
- City of Mississauga to Hold COVID-19 Tele Town Hall March 11, 2021
- Call for Nominations: COVID Heroes Program
- Calling all Green Thumbs! Help Mississauga Bloom by Donating Seeds to the Seed Library