Keeping your pets safe and healthy is crucial, especially in this warm weather. As ticks are active in warmer weather, it is important to check your pet for ticks during the spring and summer months. The best way to protect your pet is to avoid areas known to have high tick populations, speak to your veterinarian about parasite prevention, and walk your dog on a 6 foot leash in heavily wooded or natural areas.
- Emerald Ash Borer Tree Removal – Ward 3
- Region of Peel – Residential Rat Control Program
- Rathburn Road and Ponytrail Drive Integrated Road Project – Virtual P.I.C. January 22 to February 5, 2021
- Hyacinthe Blvd. at Cawthra Rd. – Temporary Road Closure
- Burnhamthorpe Water Project – Road Alert and Resident Notice