Pingstreet – a free mobile app that provides residents with real-time access to the Mississauga information they need.
Report a Problem 24/7
Five more of our most popular online services are now on Pingstreet, specifically under the “Report a Problem” tile. Using a smartphone, residents can now report on:
- Three hour parking violations on a City street;
- Abandoned shopping carts on private property;
- Damaged trees on City property;
- Dead/unhealthy trees on City property and;
- Request pruning of a City owned tree.
Get Real-Time Access
Residents can now access a calendar of upcoming Budget and Planning and Development committee meetings on Pingstreet.