The following signs will be installed for the multi-use trail between Eastgate and Golden Orchard shortly.
- ‘Shared pathway’ signs after every intersection to remind users to share space
- ‘Dismount and walk’ signs approaching every intersection with a crosswalk, and at locations where multi-use trail turns into a sidewalk due to insufficient space
- ‘Bicycle Yield to Pedestrian signs’ approaching bus stops
- ‘Trail narrows’ signs where trail width is constrained
Pavement markings on the trail have been installed. These include:
- Dashed white markings (“Elephant’s feet”) delineating the edge of the multi-use trail across driveways
- Painted bicycle and pedestrian symbols on trail surface at driveways