Mississauga City Council approved a proposed plan for Enersource to merge with Horizon Utilities and PowerStream and jointly purchase the shares of Hydro One Brampton. In addition, Council approved a new bylaw to authorize the execution of the agreements necessary to complete the merger of Enersource with Horizon and PowerStream and provide for the acquisition of Hydro One Brampton.
- Toronto Pearson Airside Maintenance & Trials
- Update on who can get the vaccine and how to register in Peel
- City of Mississauga to Hold COVID-19 Tele Town Hall March 11, 2021
- Call for Nominations: COVID Heroes Program
- Calling all Green Thumbs! Help Mississauga Bloom by Donating Seeds to the Seed Library