The City of Mississauga, Smart Commute Mississauga, Metrolinx and the Mississauga Cycling Advisory Committee invite residents to give their cars a break and cycle to work for the annual Bike to Work Day on Monday, May 27, 2013. Group rides from various parts of the city will be followed by a free breakfast with dignitaries.
- Emerald Ash Borer Tree Removal – Ward 3
- Region of Peel – Residential Rat Control Program
- Rathburn Road and Ponytrail Drive Integrated Road Project – Virtual P.I.C. January 22 to February 5, 2021
- Hyacinthe Blvd. at Cawthra Rd. – Temporary Road Closure
- Burnhamthorpe Water Project – Road Alert and Resident Notice